Organic Basil Quartet Earth Seed Bombs
Organic Basil Quartet Seed Bombs. A mix of Tulsi, Thai, Red Rosie and Genovese Basil. 60 days to maturity, 8-24″ plants.
- Tulsi: also known as holy basil. Musky fragrant flowers and foliage excellent for tea and medicinal purposes. Known to be an immune system stimulant. The flowers are refreshing added to ice water on a hot summer day!
- Thai: Exotic clove-licorice flavor. Beautiful cut flowers!
- Red Rosie: Mild and aromatic basil flavor. Tall, lavender color flowers are lovely in bouquets.
- Genovese: The number one basil for making pesto!
Seed Bombs can be started indoors six weeks prior to the last frost then transplanted outdoors. Or can be directly placed on top of soil after the last frost. Or grown indoors all year in a sunny, South facing window. They prefer full sun and should be watered daily until established. Recommended spacing for each seed bomb is 1 ft.! Suitable for growing in all areas of North America!
- Six seed bombs per recyclable clamshell
- Each seed bomb measures approximately 1.25 inches
- Clamshell measures 4.5×3.5×1.5 inches
- Red Paper seals the clamshell closed, but may differ in pattern
Each seed bomb is made with post-consumer paper and hand-selected, high-quality, non-GMO seeds. The seeds are protected by the paper and only need to be placed on top of soil, not covered by soil. As the seeds germinate, the paper will biodegrade as the roots grow down into the soil. Each package will come with full directions and seed content.
These seed bombs can be used for guerrilla gardening purposes or to add some extra beauty to your home garden. These seeds were specifically chosen for their resiliency and make a perfect gift for those with a green thumb or not! Happy Gardening!! And, please bomb responsibly!!!
Usually ships within 10 business days.
+Free US shipping. Free standard shipping to Contiguous United States for registered members.
Questions? Email us or call us
- Reviews (0)